Book vs. Movie: Night at the Museum
Read the picture book Night at the Museum to the children. That way there is no requirement to watch the film to participate in the program. If a word, phrase, or character comes up that they didn’t hear in the picture book, then it came from the movie.
There’s a great website to generate your own Bingo cards. Here are ready to print Night at Museum Bingo Cards.
Here’s a Power Point you can use to call out the Bingo words and phrases: Night at Museum Book vs Movie
- Give each child a Bingo Card, a red crayon and a green crayon.
- Choose a category and number value in the Power Point presentation to reveal a word, phrase, or character. Have the children decide if it came from the book or movie.
- If the word, phrase, or character came from the book color the box red.
- If the word, phrase, or character came from the book color the box green.
- You can offer prizes for the first child who has an all red Bingo, an all green Bingo, and a “Blackout” Bingo (where every square is colored).
For more Book vs. Movies ideas click here. For more after school ideas, check out Thrive Thursday to learn how you can participate!