Flannel Friday Halloween Extravaganza
Welcome to Flannel Friday’s Halloween Extravaganza! There are enough ideas in here to do a whole season of Halloween-themed storytimes! Click away my friends…
- Carol shares a Halloween Hootenany with so many ideas, you’ll be using them for years!
- Wendy shares an array of ideas including Jack-O-Lantern shapes, Halloween finger puppets (Bride of Frankenstein is my personal fav), an animal costume rhyme, and finger puppets to accompany the famous Five Little Pumpkins song. You MUST click on them all! Mhooo Whaaaa! (Scary monster noise)
- For those of you talented enough to play ukulele and manage to somehow simultaneously do a storytime, Storytime Ukulele shares an arrangement of songs. These can be used with (or without thank goodness!) the instrument. I plan on immediately stealing Five Grey and Spooky Ghosts!
- I am sharing a storyboard to accompany the 13 Nights of Halloween–a nice, singable story!
- I also made a Tickle Monster flannel and board game.
- Felt-tastic Flannelboard Funtime has lots of cute flannels and songs, including an original “Black Cat, Black Cat” to the tune of “Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.”
Leading Up to Halloween Ideas:
- Kathryn shares her astronaut rhyme and craft for those non-Halloween storytimes (I mean, we still have three weeks to get through.)
Next week Amy at Catch the Possibilities is hosting Flannel Friday. To find out more about Flannel Friday, check out the website, thePinterest board, and the Facebook Group.